Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Beautiful Bella and Sweet Ian










We LOVE our little girl! She is one week today, and she's already smiling at us. She is a sleeper! I almost don't know what to do. Ian was always so busy and didn't sleep for long stretches. Isabella slept 6 straight hours last night. We love it. We love her.







We LOVE our little boy! He is adjusting to the change. Sometimes he is loving and sweet to her--other times he's a little jealous. Just a few minutes ago he lifted her out of her swing and held her by the ankles (I about had a heart attack). He really does love her, though. He calls her "Abella." We love our little guy. He's so fun and busy, and he lights up our days.
How blessed to have such wonderful children!

7 comments:

Brooke said...

how adorable! congrats!!!

mkt said...

It took Lincoln about 3 weeks to realize that Peter wasn't going anywhere... now he just gives smothering loves every once in a while and ignores Peter most of the time. I've found that as long as Lincoln gets his snuggle time with me or Dad he's pretty content to have Peter around. Good luck!

Rachel said...

CONGRATS!! SHE IS PERFECT, AND BEAUTIFUL.

Corrine said...

very cute pictures! I think it is funny how people are voting girl after she is already here :)

Malia said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! I want to snuggle with her!!

katharine said...

what great pictures! she looks really alert. what a sweet baby :) i'm glad she's sleeping so well for you - that's really amazing - 6 hours in a row already - wow! congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of our sweet grandchildren. She is beautiful beyond words. Ian will one day be her protector and best friend. Give them both big kisses from grandma and grandpa in Hurricane.