We had quite a scare a couple of weekends ago when my dad nearly had a heart attack. Thanks to modern technology, he's doing great. So glad you're still with us, Papa. We sure love you!
I wondered if anyone would notice that! He loves his books (and he's reading a lot of them right now because he's been off work, taking it easy--he had heart stents put in.) You're observant! ha ha!
I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
5 comments:
glad he is doing ok, did he come to visit?
Who doesn't love Papa Ferrin? Glad he's doing better - that is SCARY!
LOL! I just realized he's in his book room in these pictures!!! Ha ha!!
Malia,
I wondered if anyone would notice that! He loves his books (and he's reading a lot of them right now because he's been off work, taking it easy--he had heart stents put in.)
You're observant! ha ha!
I am sorry to hear about your dad! Give him my love! Any baby news yet? I think about you a lot:)
Love ya,
Aimee
Post a Comment