


Probably the toughest thing for Ian will be sharing his daddy. Daddy and Ian are really close. We'll see how it affects both of them.
Tomorrow is the big day! We're inducing the baby at 7:30 in the morning. We have a plethora of names picked out for boys and girls. I guess we'll know hopefully this time tomorrow what the baby is and what its name will be. We'll keep you posted.
4 comments:
YEAH!!!! I wish I was this close to seeing my little girl!!! I am so happy for you AND you better post something fast! ;)
Good lucky Becky!
love ya!
Andrea
P.S. I am finally feeling better thank you!!!!
Ok so today is tomorrow!! :) so is the nursery going to be pink or blue?? you gotta let us know! Have Adam post!! Want to hear, want to see pictures!!
We're waiting too.
so when you are feeling back to normal head over to my blog i gave you an award!
Post a Comment