Your kids are beautiful! I love the new pics of them.
Girl you want a pic of my belly? I stay away from the camera right now! BUT I will see what I can do. Pregnancy is going MUCH better...just really tired all the time! ahhhh something tells me that won't go away anytime soon. ;)
Thanks so much for the pics. Little Isabella is so beautiful and Ian's smile makes us so homesick for our little buddy. We love and miss you. Keep the pictures coming.
Isn't it fun now having two?! Just wait it gets better:) They are adorable. At first I thought Bella looked just like you and now I see a lot of Adam too!! Funny how they change so much as they grow.
She's so cute! Ian looks just like his daddy, I wonder who bella will look like? I love the pic of her in the swing. How fun for you and Shelly to have kids the same gender and age, I bet they will be best cousins :)
I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
7 comments:
Your kids are beautiful! I love the new pics of them.
Girl you want a pic of my belly? I stay away from the camera right now! BUT I will see what I can do. Pregnancy is going MUCH better...just really tired all the time! ahhhh something tells me that won't go away anytime soon. ;)
Andrea
Andrea
Thanks so much for the pics. Little Isabella is so beautiful and Ian's smile makes us so homesick for our little buddy. We love and miss you. Keep the pictures coming.
Love,
Mom and Dad in Hurricane
Becky - they really are beautiful kids! SO cute!!
Isn't it fun now having two?! Just wait it gets better:) They are adorable. At first I thought Bella looked just like you and now I see a lot of Adam too!! Funny how they change so much as they grow.
Gorgeous kids Becky! Some of those pictures of Bella look just like Ian - definitely peas from the same pod :)
She's so cute! Ian looks just like his daddy, I wonder who bella will look like? I love the pic of her in the swing. How fun for you and Shelly to have kids the same gender and age, I bet they will be best cousins :)
I think I'm right...I hope I'm right. HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! Hope your day is wonderful! Love you!
Post a Comment