Saturday, February 2, 2008

Due in a Week


Ummm . . . could I get any bigger? Come on, Baby, time to come.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You are such an adorably pregnant lady! You don't have anything to worry about!

Corrine said...

You look beautiful!

I keep popping over to your blog waiting to see pics of the baby :)

Good luck with the next few days and birth!

Can't wait to "meet" your baby!

Henich Family said...

Becky I can't believe how good you look...you seriously have a basketball in your shirt and were kidding about the pregnancy right? ;)

Wish you the best this week!!!!

Andrea

Malia said...

You seriously DO look fantastic! I remember your cute belly with Ian...and it's equally cute this time! Love it!

Heidi said...

Looking great, I'm hating you!!! Best of luck this week, and remember that after pains are worse the second time so keep the pain meds coming!!!!

katharine said...

looking great! I'm so excited for you that you are almost done :)

good luck with the induction tomorrow!

Vernos said...

I love your bump, you will miss it though won't you? thats why people get preggers again...? jk! Good Luck with everything. Do you really not know what you're having? Amazing. Keep posting, so we will see that darling baby soon. love you guys, ry, meg, & ava