Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's a Girl!

Isabella Jane Billings was born at 11:08 p.m. last night! She was 7 lbs exactly, and 20 inches long. She is beautiful! We posted a lot of pictures because grandmas and grandpas are far away. We had a little bit of a scare with heart rates--Becky's and Isabella's kept dropping--so we're grateful we didn't have to have a c-section. Things went well, and we were SO delighted to see a little girl! We sure were wrong on our guess as a boy! We're so happy!








































11 comments:

Corrine said...

yeah!! congrats!! I was right! I just had a feeling you were going to have a girl. Isabella is beautiful! Congratulations again! thanks for posting lots of pictures even though I am not a grandma! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just finished watching the pictures of our beautiful new granddaughter. She is perfect in every way. Way to go!!! We wish we could be with you but are so glad that Shelly and Kendall are there. Tell Ian we really miss him too and are so glad he has a baby sister. You both look great and we love you so much. Take care of yourselves and of our little grandbabies.

Love, Mom and Dad in Hurricane

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful:) I love her name. Girls are so much fun but differently than what boys are.

Malia said...

Yeah! Glad she's here safe and sound and she IS beautiful! She looks like her mommy so that's a given! So happy for you and can't wait to meet that little sweetheart. Take care of yourself!

Heidi said...

Are you kidding me? That's the most beautiful, normal looking newborn I've ever seen. Congratulations you guys. She is gorgeous!!

Henich Family said...

Ah...a girl! How fun...she is very beautiful!!!! Love the name too.

Andrea

Ariel said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys. Little Isabella is beautiful. It always turns out to be what you don't think it is, doesn't it?

Andy, Jessica & Owen Finch said...

Hey,

We are new to this blogging stuff, but we the Finches voted for a girl and have tried to figure out how to actually write something on the page and have fail a time or two.
Ya all look good. We hope you get to find some time to sleep with the new little one. God Bless

love the Finch

Andy, Jessica and Owen

katharine said...

way to go! she looks so much like ian (who is a perfect blend of you two), so I'm sure she wasn't switched at the hospital or anything ;) congratulations!! wishing you lots of rest.

mkt said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous! You guys have a great adventure in store :)

Brangie Family said...

Ahhh! What a beautiful baby! She is so adorable. Congrats! We are so excited for you. We wish you all the best! Love, Bennion's