Talking and emailing friends lately and reading their blogs has reminded me how amazing the women I know truly are. So many of you are struggling with various things--health problems, kid problems, loss . . . Many of you are moms. Some of you are single moms. Some of you are new moms. Some of you want to be moms. Some of you are pregnant. Some of you are sick. Some of you are pregnant and sick. Some of you have lost children. Some of you have sick children or hard children or not enough money or not enough time (especially for yourself). Some of you are going through divorces.
Many of you deal with a lot of the above all at once. And these are just things I can see or pick up on. I'm sure there are so many hidden things that never come to my, or anyone else's, attention. You all deal with these things so beautifully. Yes, you do.
I'm lucky to know you.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks Becky! You are one awesome woman yourself! I bet you are just excited for this new little one to get here. I don't know but I want to say her/she...but we will see I guess. Wish I was there to clean some bathrooms for you, or vacuum or fix you a meal! Good luck with everything!
Becky,
That message you wrote was truly touching. I know that we have lost touch, but you are such an amazing and loving person. I miss the times that you were my visiting teacher, because you always had a smile on your face and were so positive! Hope things with this pregnancy are going well for you, (congratulations by the way) I am also very thrilled for you!
Take care!
Lisa
You are so sweet! I love being able to "keep in touch" so to speak through this. You have a wonderful family. Thanks for sharing it:)
women have amazing strength, especially when we band together and help each other! it is so wonderful to have sisters to turn to wherever we are in the world.
Becky everyone is blessed to know you!!! I can't wait to see everyone again...it has been too long!
Love you and good luck with the new baby!!!!
Post a Comment