Shelly, Kendall and the kids came over Christmas day. We had a wonderful dinner and a great time being lazy.
Cute kids, eh?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for posting these pictures. I can't believe how big Audrey has gotten. Ian still loves his trains and the boys are so cute together. How I miss you all and with I could be there.
I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
2 comments:
Thank you for posting these pictures. I can't believe how big Audrey has gotten. Ian still loves his trains and the boys are so cute together. How I miss you all and with I could be there.
Love,
Grandma Ferrin
that is one awesome train track...and the baby asleep in the bumbo is darling!
Post a Comment