#1. I was tagged by Shelly.
#2. 7 Random facts about myself:
1. I really like to cook--but I can't seem to keep things simple. I always have to have 2 or 3 vegetables at a meal, and I've been adding fruit now, too. I guess I like variety. Oh, and I love foodnetwork.com.
2. I detest mushrooms and creamed corn.
3. I know some American Sign Language. I can communicate the basics, I guess.
4. I make lists almost every day. I feel a sense of accomplishment when I've done things like, "Call the bank." I'm weird.
5. I love shoes, but right now I have a serious shortage. My next purchase: boots.
6. I used to love to write. Now it stresses me out. It's a love/hate relationship. I'm trying again--once in awhile.
7. I have a little problem with keeping my clothes nice. I've noticed Ian is this way, too (oh wait, he's 2 . . .). I do keep some of them nice--I guess I just wear the same ones over and over. And I don't own enough aprons. That must be it. Yes.
#3 I tag:
Aimee http://mikeandaimeesizemore.blogspot.com/
Andrea http://henich.blogspot.com/
Corrine http://www.4kidsnodog.blogspot.com/
Heidi http://elsasserfam.blogspot.com/
Katherine http://beginningtobegin.blogspot.com/
Kristy http://www.dkjohnson.blogspot.com/
Rachel http://www.randyrachel.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ian is so big and so cute. Incredible how time flies. Hope you like it in PA.
Post a Comment