As I was pulling up your blog I was commenting to my husband that I was thinking you had dopped off the face of the earth! Then what to my suprise?? An update on your blog!! YEA!!! Welcome back from your long journey away ;)
oh.. by the way.. if you didn't recognize the last name that's okay... you're not used to it yet ;) This is your favorite cousin who misses you terribly Lauren!Come see us soon!! Love ya!
I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
4 comments:
Hooray! I'm glad to see some updated photos on your blog. Isabella is so cute and even Ian looks bigger than we we saw him last.
As I was pulling up your blog I was commenting to my husband that I was thinking you had dopped off the face of the earth! Then what to my suprise?? An update on your blog!! YEA!!! Welcome back from your long journey away ;)
oh.. by the way.. if you didn't recognize the last name that's okay... you're not used to it yet ;) This is your favorite cousin who misses you terribly Lauren!Come see us soon!!
Love ya!
I wonder if she'll loose those chubby cheeks when she starts walking? What a doll!
P.s. I ordered the nutrimill and bosch mixer/blender and LOVE them. It did take the majority of my savings but so worth it. I'm hooked.
Post a Comment