I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
6 comments:
personally I like hairless.
I'd have to go with no facial hair, personal preference (ask Brit) - Hilary
Your facial hair makes you look like a convict...but, if that's the look you're going for? -Brit
No matter how hard you try Adam, you'll never be as hairy as Troy.
Hey Adam,
I hear you just gained 40 years, high priest.
The finch fam
Hey, it's been a month since your last post. What's goin on? I hope we get to see Halloween pics soon.
hi.
adam love girls very funny see ball get won adam good wow?
thank you
johnnie
Post a Comment