I love your sweet pictures and the one of Isabella on the porch swing is truly one of the best pictures of all time..I agree. We miss and love you all. Please kiss the children and remind them how much their grandma loves them.
I have been playing the piano for almost 25 years, 18 of those years playing and training in classical piano. I specialize in weddings, parties, restaurants, country clubs, resorts, dinners, and corporate functions. I have experience playing for weddings, restaurants, country clubs, and, most recently, a Sundance documentary finalist party in Deer Valley, Utah.
1 comment:
I love your sweet pictures and the one of Isabella on the porch swing is truly one of the best pictures of all time..I agree. We miss and love you all. Please kiss the children and remind them how much their grandma loves them.
Love,
Grandma Ferrin
Post a Comment