Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunday Morning

Blue Eyes

I can't believe there is a hat too big for her head. Oh wait--this hat is designed for a 4-year-old . . . They get the big heads from me. Sorry kids. You're still adorable!



Playdough with Grandma. This was a dragon. No help.



Love, love, LOVE the BUMBO. For big, heavy heads (like my kids'), this is an ingenious invention. Goodbye, flathead. Wish they'd had these when Ian was a baby . . . did they?





CHEERIO!





The arms, legs, and cheeks just keep getting fatter! No, that's not a bracelet on her wrist.








6 comments:

Corrine said...

so cute. fun to see them growing.

i too think the bumbo is awesome!!

Ariel said...

Becks, I can't believe how big your baby is getting already. She makes me so excited for mine to get here! Hope you're having a great summer.

--Air

Tim and Mary said...

Oh! Your kids are just so adorable. I can't believe how big Ian is now.

I'm tagging you. This tag is fun I promise. Check out my blog to see the rules. Smiles.

Corky said...

HI Becky! Your little girl is so cute! How old is she? Our little one is getting the rolls and I just love them! Your family is cute!

The Simpson Family said...

Becky, Hi I hope you don't mind that I am checking your family out. My mom gave me the info. YOur kids are super cute! -Rachel

P.S. Tanks for helping her out, you will never know how much it really means to her.

Risa said...

Hey, it has been a long time, your family is so cute.