Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wild biker boy

I'm going to try really hard not to post more than one post every few days because I know it's probably annoying--but I had to post this one. This may not appear as hilarious as it was, but for Adam's and my sake, it's going up anyway.

Last Friday night as Adam and I were eating dinner (Ian had already eaten and was playing in the living room), we heard Ian saying, "Daddy hat. Daddy hat." Soon Ian was running around the kitchen with Lindsay's old motorcycle helmet on backwards. This was really funny; but then Ian ran in to his room and got on his little yellow house bike ("yeyow bike") and began riding it frantically around the house, singing a little tune he made up to the words, "Ma ma ma MAAAA!" If I can upload the video, I will. It was hilarious. Here are the pictures for now. I'll see if I can get the video to work so you can see how funny it really was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Ian looks like the little daredevil he is!